Sunday, September 18, 2011

36 Weeks.....

I can't believe I haven't posted in 11 weeks. It seems like the time just flew by! So, here is what has been going on in our lives.

We got maternity pictures done when I was 30 weeks. A friend of ours is a wonderful photographer. He did such and amazing job! Some of the pics are up in my facebook. I will be adding more later to that.

The last weekend of August we had a busy weekend. We had both the Baughman baby shower and the Jacobsen baby shower. It was so good to see all of our family and friends!!! We were super surprised at how many wonderful presents we received! I have the all the thank yous done, just need to get stamps for them. So, be on the look out! :) I want to thank my mom and sister for throwing the Jacobsen side shower and Paula, Lindsey and Lori for holding the Baughmans side. We are very lucky to have you all in our lives!!!

Now, that I am at 36 weeks I have noticed  I am starting to do a lot of "nesting" things. It just seems like we have so many projects to get done before the baby arrives. This weekend alone we have already hung a closet organizer, a chandelier, and all the rest of the picture frames we have been meaning to get hung. Brandon is in the process of moving all of our technology things into the new closet. and cleaning out above our clothes closet.
Things left on the list for this weekend is to clean our under the sink to make room for baby soaps, ect.... and to clean the house like we normally do on Sunday.


As you can see Brandon finished painting our dining room also. With the help of Travis. :) We love the color.

That's all for now. Hopefully it won't take me so long to blog again..... Until later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment