Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Introducing Keira Renee Baughman

She is FINALLY here! :)

Miss Keira  Renee Baughman arrived Tuesday morning October 11, 2011.

We were scheduled for an induction on Monday October 10th, 2011 at 7 am. Brandon and my mom came with me. I didn't get started until around 8 am. I had no idea what being induced was all about. I wasn't dilating passed 1 1/2. So, my doctor broke my water. Then I got an epidural. (which was the most traumatic part of the whole thing) Brandon was such a wonderful help in keeping me calm. I am so lucky to have him! The epidural started to wear off so they had to give me more. Then I had to lay on my right side because the medicine wanted to stay on the left side. Once, I dilated passed 6 cm. It seemed to go really fast! Before I knew it, it was time to push. I think we pushed 1 hour and a half and tada she met the world.

We stayed in the hospital until Thursday morning. Brandon stayed home with me the whole week.Which was a huge help in getting adjusted.

Everything is going so WELL! We love being new parents! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment